Those whom hating me. Plz have a read

Hello everyone I have listened a thought from my surroundings about me.. That I will fall when it comes to face English... And my answer to those holy gods.. I know the inbounded buried versatile questions within these few lines or a single statement.. And I wish to answer all those question while I shot with this single arrow statement...

I know to read and write English . yet I not interested in it . I'm flexible with my circle or my pity mother tongue..

While this statement indicates my failures. Then I should declare a thing . that I'm a idiotic unusable personality, yet its a very simple body. My soul consists of lakhsandlakhs of ideas procedures process . plans. Knowledge. Greatness etc.

I have another living human with completely to hold your minds as suitable to my kingdom. I can simply rule you off.. But I loved to be a part of a stream processors whom moving towards success...

And dear honourable commentors please know a thing you and your surrounding successors where succeeded only once to get places. Yet I have failed more than a core.

Yes I won't get any places or designation or pride and so on .. Which you got. So u are thinking that you are eligible to shoot me.. But. I'm a good soul with an evil brain..

And I assure you all that if you need to catch my words  on this phrase.. You might need lot of English knowledge. Although you have it you will read twice or thrice. To understand this that my knowledge...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post