Miss you grandparents

Miss you grandparents
Whom told many stories
Whom replaced my parents
Whom groom my characters


Whom the grand source of mine
Whom thought me at nine
Whom collided with me and mine.
Whom filled themselves in mine..


Years are far but hearts equal
Tears flowing more than sequel
Merely universe weren't equal
Hereby initimate  yourself  as well.

You the manifesto . you the Maker.
You the besty you the legendary
You never been my poetry content
Now you is the source inside me.

Neither wrong nor mankind you're
Either you choose an another home
Did you think of me at that time.
Make a seat to your child and me..

Miss you grandparents
Yetso missing everything
You not an aged orphans
You made this child that so


Miss you grandparents .
Come back soon let's
Love our moon


Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post