why do i born? - Non grammatical poem.

All Fleshy chicken were not sinners

Whom we are saying anything?

Its just a Holed bamboo which ,

Gives  some lovely sounds..

Those ugly Black clouds, was raining to the earth.. 

A hut in a village, And

Rows of Green trees on river side,

People were doing good in a manner.  

On sound of wind,

All the people asleep

This earth was far away, from me,

Who knows the reason? 

That's why am I born? 

Why am I born? AND why opened my eyes?

I don't know! Yes, I don't know!

Whom, I? Who will know?  Who will say? 

Whom there? To know.. What will they do? 

What's the reason? Who knows that? 

What the move? Where to I be? 

Whom there to guide?

Whom there at side?

How I want to be? Why am I  born? 

What is the reason? Just  to die?
Or just get eaten? Or  just to cry for all?

Or to alone? What's inside of my own?

 Is, I am almighty? 

Who is he? Inside me?

Or what I see?

 Is any matter that I  have to deal?

Yes, notwithstanding the fact what that is there? Then? 

Why am I born? What's the reason?

Who will say? What's my own way? .. 




Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post